Responsible for generating revenue through the sale of sponsorships based upon various business lines, including television, radio, digital, signage, print, special events, promotions and various other programs.
• Responsible for closing new business and renewing existing sponsorships to achieve team and individual revenue goals
• Conduct cold calls to develop and sell new prospects among regional, national and international companies
• Develop comprehensive proposals for current or new business prospects; design proposals incorporating research of category dynamics and understanding the prospective partner’s marketing goals.
• Demonstrate superior presentation skills by easily presenting in front of a group as well as in one-to-one situations with Senior Level decision makers
• Develop and build meaningful business relationships with existing and prospective sponsors
• Communicate well across all areas of the organization
• Conduct business during non-traditional hours, taking advantage of opportunities to interact with clients and prospects during games and at events.
• Work closely with Client Services Coordinator to ensure that all clients receive superior customer service and complete fulfillment of their contract and measures of success
• Coordinate and/or assist with sponsor-related projects, as assigned
• Assist with planning, advertising, managing and implementing the Marketing Department’s various tent-pole events and platforms
• Work to preserve and protect the Green Bay Packers and Lambeau Field trademarks and all affiliated brands
• Bachelor’s degree and/or the equivalent training & experience
• Minimum three-five years of successful sponsorship sales experience with emphasis in sports or media (TV, radio, digital)
• Strong understanding of basic marketing and advertising principles
• Experience in developing outstanding internal and external business relationships
• Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with the proven ability to multi-task
• Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment
• Must be self-motivated and adept at working both independently and as part of a team
• Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
• Understands and has the ability to provide superior customer service
To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your cover letter.