Innovative Partnerships Group (IPG360 - www.ipg360.com) is a global business development company that generates long-term commercial revenue for professional sports teams, prestige property developments and global consumer brands. Launched in early 2017 in Los Angeles by industry veteran Jeff Marks, among other bold partnerships, IPG360 is currently building upon the historic naming rights deal Marks put together for Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, to create the first-ever Sports and Entertainment Smart City in Canton. With deep expertise in naming rights, B2B partnerships and founding partnerships, Innovative Partnerships Group is leading the way with technologically advanced tools and software solutions.
IPG360’s studio model is comprised of four unique divisions designed to make the company a powerhouse in sports, entertainment and real estate: Consultative Business Development; Valuation & Analytics; IP & Asset Creation; and Creative Solutions.
IPG360 is searching for a senior business development professional who will work closely with the CEO of IPG360 on business development activities related to naming rights, founding partners, business partnerships and sponsorships. The primary responsibility will be account management and sales for the Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village (JCIHOFV).
Role and responsibilities include the following:
• Managing the sales process of the sales pipeline and sales activities for clients (e.g. Pro Football Hall of Fame Village) from targeting to execution of sales funnel
• Managing day to day business development activities around targeting new prospects
• Working closely with IPG360 CEO on building partner lead campaigns, presentations
• Identifying new target companies and building deeper brand partner relationships, mining existing and new databases in JCIHOFV CRM system
• Supervise, if appropriate, sales support personnel on day to day new business sales activities
• Working closely with IPG360 CEO on internal and external resources on the following:
o Develop deep understanding of IPG360’s Innovation Studio Team to build out custom presentations and other sales collateral (e.g. overview decks, custom
presentations, digital proposal templates, digital term sheets, COE document, ROI Tools, contracts etc.)
o Work with team on managing “new partnership presentations” with IPG360 Studio Team
o Assist IPG360 and PFHOF on account leads and day to day sales activities of current prospects and new prospect accounts
o Participate in weekly meetings and/or calls with clients and create agendas and pipeline reports
o Set up and mange client meetings and presentations, as appropriate
• Other sales activities determined by IPG360 CEO
• Deep rolodex of national brands, and brand agency contacts
To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your cover letter.