The Director/Sr. Director of Customer Service and Fan Experience will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Membership Service and Retention department. A successful applicant will be resourceful and have the ability to work creatively and proactively while collaborating in a team environment. The Director/ Sr. Director will have direct supervision over two managers and an 8 – 10 person retention team. This role will be primarily responsible for the satisfaction, service, and retention of Dallas Mavericks Season Ticket Members and non-Season Ticket Members. Areas of focus will include:
- Lead in the execution of a year-round engagement strategy for all Season Ticket Members
- Develop and implement new strategies that cater to our premium floor seat Season Ticket Members
- Create a world class experience for all Dallas Maverick fans before, during and after home games
- Manage a service team while creating, presenting and executing a strong strategic vision for year-over-year growth.
- Serve as liaison between Dallas Mavericks and AAC Guest service departments.
- Assist in the development of a retention model to gain higher renewal rates.
- Enhance database of customer profiles to deliver customer preferences and needs.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to help influence renewal campaign collateral and develop an event strategy tiered for each level of stakeholder.
- Coordinate, develop, and routinely update employee training and service process using industry knowledge and best practices to create a world class service culture throughout the company.
- Monitor and evaluate service team performance and efficiency on an ongoing basis.
- Create actionable plan around NBA Fan Loyalty Tracker survey, and survey data obtained throughout the year, to measure consistent growth across all categories.
- Work closely with the Season, Group, and Premium sales staff to help fulfill customer expectations and deliverables.
- Review and execute new initiatives based on understanding of industry market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years industry experience in a sports venue or related customer service role
- Demonstrated professional and superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to create customer service programs
- Knowledge of ticket and premium sales and marketing best practices
- Strong ability to effectively interact externally with senior executives and internally with senior management
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have strong leadership abilities, outstanding presentation skills and exceptional motivational skills
The Dallas Mavericks are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in your cover letter.