Innovative Partnerships Group (IPG360 - www.ipg360.com) consults with prestigious sports and entertainment properties and brands to identify, create and value business partnerships. We have deep expertise in naming rights, founding partners and next generation sponsorships. IPG360 executes on these partnerships through the development of state-of-the-art commercial sales programs resulting in maximizing long-term revenue for both properties and brands.
IPG360’s innovative studio model is comprised of four unique profit centers positioning the company to deliver customized, world class services to clients in sports, entertainment and real estate: Consultative Business Development; Valuation & Analytics; IP & Asset Creation; Creative Solutions.
At Innovative Partnerships Group, we pride ourselves on our core values - they are what bring us together and drives us forward. We commit to excellence with a sense of urgency, inspire and have fun, collaborate through leadership and always act with empathy and respect. We are looking for the right individual to join our team who embodies these values, who cares deeply about culture and is a team-oriented contributor.
IPG360 is looking for a Senior Director or VP, Business Development, Valuation & Analytics to join a fast-growing company operating at the intersection of sports, entertainment, real estate and technology. This position will be focused on Property and Brand Valua+or sales in the Valuation & Analytics division. An innovative self-starter, this individual will be a key business development executive for the firm, responsible for new business across both brands and properties, focusing on our state-of-the-art, proprietary Valuation capabilities. A strong business acumen, drive and revenue-based, solution-oriented sales approach is a must for this role. While this person would be an individual contributor, the right candidate will be focused on team collaboration and able to leverage the innovative IPG360 Studio Model to drive business development, leverage internal processes and incorporate collaboration into day-to-day work. Strong interpersonal skills are also a must.
• Lead the business development efforts for the IPG360 Valua+or across property and brand sales opportunities
• Build a pipeline and ongoing sales strategy that targets key properties and brands
• Manage business development and pipeline for Valuation and Analytics sales efforts within IPG360’s Salesforce CRM system
• Lead Valua+or product demos with property and brand prospects and have intimate understanding of the overall Valua+or proposition
• Manage the business development collateral creation, including: custom partner portal sites, C-level presentations, state of the art proposals, custom ROI analysis, IPG360 Brand Valua+or reports, and long-form agreements
• Identify and work with IPG360 studio resources to find business partner prospects within IPG360 database of over 95,000 contacts as well as actively prospect across new leads
• Supervise other sales personnel on day to day new business sales activities
• Participate in weekly meetings with the Head of Consultative Business Development and/ or calls with clients and create agendas and pipeline reports
• Eligible to sell cross-functional products and services
Experience & Requirements:
• 10+ years of experience in business development, preferably in sports and/or technology
• Deep Rolodex of national brands/properties, brand-side marketers and brand/sports marketing agency contacts, preferably in the world of sports/entertainment
• Knowledge of marketing analytics preferred, in particular media mix modeling
• Understand measurement landscape and the pros/cons of various measurement techniques across the industry (MMM, MTA, last-touch attribution, geo testing, A/B testing)
• Ability to synthesize complex analytic principles and communicate to a non-technical audience
• Experience in using data to develop insights/strategy and communicating these findings to client stakeholders
• Deep understanding of long-term partnership structure and brand-side considerations
• Ability to create new partnership assets, programs, and platforms, and think strategically
• Ability to drive conversations with the prospects and “speak the language” of CMOs, Heads of Technology, Heads of Partnerships for properties
• High degree of accountability for client management with high degree of organization
• Team-first mentality and can thrive in a fast-paced organization under tight deadlines
• College degree required
• Experience with Salesforce is a plus
• This role requires travel as needed
To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your cover letter.