Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club (the “Club”), is coming off one of the most successful inaugural professional seasons, as the organization set league records in corporate partners, season tickets and even advanced to the playoffs as a first-year team. Now, the Club is ready for its next step, Major League Soccer. Nashville SC will transition into MLS in 2020 as its fan base continues to expand, and is recruiting a Director, Corporate Partnerships to establish and oversee the partnership service and activation function and strengthen the Club as it prepares for MLS.
The Director, Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for supporting the existing partners of Nashville Soccer Club. A key member of the Partnerships department, this position will lead and serve as a liaison between corporate partners and the Club and will be focused on the facilitation and execution of partnership agreements. This position requires a professional dedicated to customer service who is passionate, creative and self-motivated.
The Director, Corporate Partnerships will report to the Vice President, Corporate Partnerships.
• Lead the Manager, Corporate Partnerships and work with Club partners to facilitate the fulfillment of partnership agreements
• Manage, measure and track the implementation and activation of sponsorship elements
• Ensure partnership elements comply with team, stadium and MLS guidelines
• Collaborate with department colleagues regarding partner objectives and strategic priorities
• Support the partnership sales process through brainstorming new ideas and developing new sales materials
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM
• Knowledge of KORE and Digideck preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High energy and ability to manage multiple tasks and meet challenging deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Commitment to customer service and generating high quality work product
• Creative, strategic and results-driven mindset
• Passion for soccer and the community
• Flexible schedule that permits work on evenings, weekends and holidays
To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your cover letter.