Are you a hunter? Passionate about sports? Experienced with sports tech companies? If the answer to all these questions is YES, then you belong with Pixellot (https://www.pixellot.tv/).
Pixellot, leading the AI revolution in sports production, is looking for a Rock Star and passionate Director of Sales to lead our efforts in the College market, which includes general sales strategy, channel sales execution and business to business sales.
We are on a fast growth trajectory and are assembling a top-notch sports tech sales team across the globe. We are looking for a SUPERSTAR hunter to help grow our business!
As a Director of Sales, you will be responsible for leading the recruitment and commercialization of new partners in the College market. You will be responsible for your own book of business and achieving overall revenue objectives. Extensive knowledge of the direct and channel ecosystem in College Sports and a proven ability to grow the business, will be vital for your success. You will be working in a challenging, energetic and rewarding work environment with opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
As part of your role you will:
- Serve as a primary contact for prospects and new customers in the US
- Perform market research and direct outreach to develop your pipeline
- Present company solutions in front of technical and business audiences
- Close partnerships directly with colleges, conferences and media companies
- Collaborate with channel partners in the market
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on overall progress and satisfaction
You should bring with you:
- Hunter mentality who can work as part of a team or autonomously
- Network and experience in Collegiate Athletics and media industry
- Bachelor’s degree in technology and/or sales & marketing disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales and two-year sales experience in the sports media market sales
- Experience in channel management
- Experience in sports related video and/or webcasting is required
- Additional experience with broadcast technologies, marketing, rights, and digital services a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present to C-Level executives
- Experience working in a pressure-filled environment on simultaneous initiatives
To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your cover letter.