Innovative Partnerships Group (IPG360 - www.ipg360.com) consults with prestigious sports and entertainment properties and brands to identify, create and value business partnerships. We have deep expertise in naming rights, founding partners and next generation sponsorships. IPG360 executes on these partnerships through the development of state of the art commercial sales programs resulting in maximizing long-term revenue for both properties and brands.
IPG360’s innovative studio model is comprised of four unique profit centers positioning the company to deliver customized, world class services to clients in sports, entertainment and real estate.
IPG360 is selecting a Senior Director of Business Development and Consulting to join a team of highly driven professionals specializing in creating a long-term partnerships, naming right and next generation sponsorships. This candidate will work closely with the VP of Business Development and Consulting, CEO and studio executives.
Role and responsibilities include the following:
• Lead the business development efforts on one to two prestigious properties at IPG360
• Manage the business development pipeline in IPG360’s proprietary CRM system housed in Salesforce
• Manage day to day business development activities with client and IPG360 studio executives
• Manage the buildout and execution of next generation business development tools, including:
? Custom partner portal sites
? C-level presentations
? State of the art proposals
? Custom ROI analysis
? IPG360 Brand Valua+or reports
? Shock and Awe campaigns
? Custom video and commercial vignettes
? Interactive Term Sheets
? Cost of Execution (COE) analysis
? Long-form Agreements
• Identify and work with IPG360 studio resources to find business partner prospects within IPG360 database of over 95,000 contacts as well as building new leads
• Supervise sales personnel on day to day new business sales activities
• Participate in weekly meetings and/or calls with clients and create agendas and pipeline reports
• Deep rolodex of national brands, and brand agency contacts
• Thorough understanding of long-term partnerships
• Ability to create new partnership assets, programs, and platforms, and think strategically
• Other sales activities determined by IPG360
To apply for this job, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in your cover letter.